Wednesday, September 28, 2022

 Packing update


UPS picked up two of my cases today.  I'm wondering if their delivery will take longer because of Hurricane Ian.  Normally, they arrive in Fort Lauderdale in two or three days.  I will be tracking them to see how it goes.  They have 12 days to get there so I am not worried.  Now, if all the rest of my junk - I mean, totally necessary items - will fit in my other two cases I'm good.


My to-do list is getting shorter and shorter and a number of items left are ones I can't do until the last minute (like get a COVID test).


Smooth sailing until next time!

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited to begin living vicariously through you and your blog! Have a wonderful adventure!

    ReplyDelete

Inquiring Minds Want to Know - February 9 My daughter flew down and we flew back to Ricmond January 11th.  She drove me directly to VCU hosp...