Friday, October 7, 2022

 I PASSED!


Today was the most important day - the day of Covid testing.  I had taken one of the home tests at about 1am and it was negative so I had high hopes but I could have messed it up so many different ways.


There is a Better Med four doors down from me and I walked down for my 11am test.  They were able to take me a little early.  I had a number of errands to run so that kept me busy most of the afternoon.  They had told me they would call somewhere around 6pm and I got the call just after that.  I walked back down and picked up the paperwork and came home to upload a picture to Verifly (although I am taking the original with me).  People who cruised this year said that they were able to get through the terminal much faster with Verifly, so I will see how true that is.


My daughter is coming to pick me up at 5am (seven hours from now) to drive me to the airport and I should be in Fort Lauderdale by 1:30pm.  Unfortunately, the forecast is for rain on Saturday and Sunday so I popped an umbrella in the suitcase.


Now it is time for last minute things to do around the house and then off on an amazing seven-month adventure!

Smooth sailing until next time!

1 comment:

Inquiring Minds Want to Know - February 9 My daughter flew down and we flew back to Ricmond January 11th.  She drove me directly to VCU hosp...