Monday, November 28, 2022

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas - November 28


Christmas decorations are popping up all over the ship and it is looking very festive.


Nothing new or different today with my usual schedule. 


The weather remains cool and cloudy.  When I made my afternoon walk, I needed my raincoat (the warmest thing I brought) but the wind was not as chilly as a couple of days ago.


Tonight was a "Dressy" night with a special menu.  The show tonight was the singer, Selim Kagee, again.


Another sea day tomorrow (which will likely be much like today).


1pm trivia - we had 14 out of 18 and the winning team had 16 

1.  Where were the 2002 Winter Olympics held?

2.  Which Beatle crossed the road first on the Abbey Road album?

3.  The original Rapunzel did not have a happy ending.  What was Rapunzel turned into?

4.  What major company filed for bankruptcy in 2001?

5.  When was the last year that the summer and winter Olympics were held in the same year?




1.  Salt Lake City

2.  John

3.  frog

4.  Enron

5.  1992


4pm trivia - We had 11 out of 17 and two teams tied with 14

1.  In which U.S. state is it illegal for a chicken to cross the road?

2.  What is a slang word for a British pound?

3.  If you are born on October 1, what is your star sign?

4.  Who is the villain in Disney's The Little Mermaid?

5.  What is the name of the sloth in Ice Age?




1.  Georgia

2.  quid

3.  Libra

4.  Ursula

5.  Sid


Thanks to those who reminded me I forgot to give the answer to one of the questions on yesterday's trivia.  It has been fixed.


Smooth sailing until next time!










Dressy Night Menu









 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inquiring Minds Want to Know - February 9 My daughter flew down and we flew back to Ricmond January 11th.  She drove me directly to VCU hosp...